Comment on page
How to collect valuable data?
As soon as you install Workevo, you can answer these questions about your users and what they do in your product.
When you log into Workevo, you will get a list of all your users sorted by the time they were recently active. You can instantly see which users are online (a green dot will appear above their username), and you can see when your users have 'Last seen.
End users are considered online, and the green dot is displayed, whenever they have a browser tab open with the Workevo messenger on it.
Note: Just opening a browser tab doesn't make any end-user requests for Workevo, so online status (green dots) and temporarily may not agree synchronization.
Tip: If you have a one-page application where users don't reload the page as they navigate around, we recommend that you follow this guide, to ensure that "Last seen" is updated: Integrating Workevo in a single page application.
Find out who is new, who is active and who is not active.
- Who is new? - This is a list of all your users registered on the last day.
- Who is positive? - These are all your users who have used your product in the past 30 days.
- Who is inactive? - These are your risk customers because they haven't logged into your product in the last 60 days.
Standard user attributes are predefined data points that you can filter to answer specific questions about your user base. They appear on the left side of your user list. You can easily filter and find useful information about your users like:
- Who last logged into your product on the last day?
- Who has registered your products in the past month?
- Do users live in a specific city?
- Which users were last contacted more than two days ago?
- Who has more than 1,000 Twitter followers?
- Who unsubscribed from your email?
You can ask (and combine) as many questions as you like about your user base, and you'll get answers in seconds. For example, you might want to find out:
- Who logged in once but never came back?
- Which users in your free plan have not yet upgraded?
- Which users registered 30 days ago and have logged in more than ten times?
- Which users registered 60 days ago, logged in more than ten times but last seen more than 30 days ago?
- Which users have logged in in the last 30 days but haven't been contacted in the last 60 days?
You can also get answers to questions specific to your user base by sending your own custom user properties or events to Workevo. You can then filter and combine your custom user properties with standard user events and attributes to answer any questions you want.